Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sainted: People of UMMC

Pioneer Press, Sainted & Tainted, October 20, 2012 - My letter is the last here:

http://www.twincities.com/opinion/ci_21812456/when-your-cards-been-declined-and-youve-already

I was recently treated at the University of Minnesota Medical Center (UMMC) for total knee replacement surgery and recovery. I was in awe of the superior care I received and the expertise of those who provided it.

Ninety-seven University of Minnesota physicians were named 2012 "Top Doctors" in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine.
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Elizabeth Arendt, a perennial "top doctor," and her team gave me a knee that worked better than the old one only a day after surgery. Everyone -- nurses, nursing assistants, technicians, occupational and physical therapists, other staff and volunteers -- treated me like their only and most important patient.

Sainted: the fine people of UMMC who serve our community with professionalism and a firm commitment to excellence in patient care.
Catherine Hennessey, St. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment