Thursday, October 11, 2012

Early Start on Game Day

I should have simply stayed up last night instead of attempting to sleep. I was wired after a busy day that included a lot of diet coke guzzled at lunch and finally gave up at about 3:45 a.m. The cat was not happy to be disturbed so early in the day.

One plus is that I was able to enjoy coffee as long as I finished it before 5:30. I'd been afraid of going the whole day without my morning caffeine fix -- something I haven't done for years, maybe decades. Now, nearly two hours later, I feel pretty good for someone coming off a sleepless night.

I'm looking forward to leaving for the hospital! I have to be at the U by11:45, for a 1:45 start, 15 minutes earlier than originally scheduled. Very grateful for all the good wishes from work colleagues and Facebook friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment